Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday Yay!!!

SO yea today (yesterday the 14th) is my birthday and im 24! I feel no different from when i was a teenager...lol...except that im not as dumb as teenagers these days...no thats not a completely random thing its actually scientifically true....anyways i spent the day doing homework and conversating with my great friends...i received some gifts but the greatest of them all was just genuine love...genuine friendship...and yea the mob of believers gathered together...School is going well lots and lots of papers though but i enjoy them although at times i feel like melting with the overwhelmingness....i havent written in a while on here...i havent prayed in a while...and i havent journaled...i want to but i dont know why i havent....could be busyness, tiredness and just having such a group of spiritual people around me but i hope to remedy those others things without losing what i have been blessed with...and uhhh i seriously intend to write more...i know empty sayings...but for real perhaps that will be the again the first thing i do when i get on my notebook....so yea talk to you later....

1 comment:

t.sterling said...

Hey, sorry I missed your birthday. Sounds like it was a good one, so I'm glad.