Thursday, October 16, 2008

Papers papers papers

SO today was spent in front of the screen of my notebook writing a paper which i thought i had finished but turns out there were some additional things the assignment wanted me to talk about so its not finished and what sucks is that i will probably have only 4 hours to work on it because i have class tomorrow which is actually going to be in the library although my professor wont be in and its a training about using journals so perhaps i wont have to stay for the whole 3 hours but I'm not making any promises...so i was a little no a lot disappointed that i thought i was finished when in fact i am not and now i have to find a way to fit those other pieces into that paper on top of that i have to write another paper for that class which is going to be another struggle so i don't know I'm just hoping and praying that it will all work out on top of that i have another paper due on Monday these two papers i just spoke of are due on Saturday and Friday i work from 10-6 so I'm really praying that i get a big chunk of it done and that i can see a writing tutor about these assignments...one that i wouldn't feel all like awkward about...because Dawn has a boat load of work on her plate and its not right that i burden her with my assignments because I'm her friend and i care about her academics...so yea that was mostly my day...I'm tired I'm exhausted...the past 3 weeks i have worked on over 10 papers...and i hope that perhaps next Saturday i can catch up on some good wonderful sleep to be refreshed for the next week Lord Willing..

No comments: