Friday, October 17, 2008

SOme Peace

God is so Faithful!!! I got both papers done for tomorrow's class, i just have another project due for Monday which i hope and pay to get done in good time and with the least amount of stress possible...I'm pretty tired...and the plan now is to stay up a little while and then take a little nap...oh wait wow i just looked at the clock and its after 9 i didn't know...lol..so i don't have to take a nap i can go straight to sleep soon...yay!!! so i worked and did my paper during work and then got it corrected and chatted with friends so that was mostly my day...

2 comments:

Ms. Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Kim!

Are you in grad school? I pray God's continued grace for you. Come check me out over at www.wisdombeyondyears.com

Bless you,

Kimberly
www.wisdombeyondyears.com