Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ordinary Me Continued

There were some things i forgot to mention in my blog and i felt it is appropriate to put them up here. So when you are trying something difficult, or hard its important to have an accountability partner, for support to be there alongside you praying with and for you. Well God has blessed me with two amazing women in my life this season for a reason. Dawn and Sharlene all i can say is Wow. Amazing women they were checking on me making sure my 5 day retreat, and reconnection with God was being followed, that i was making the most of the day and that i was on track. Talking with me about any struggles i had during the day, offering advice and just being there. So its important to have great amazing friends who you can grow with, share struggles with, count on, and pour into.

This morning i read Romans 6. Later on i will tell you how that worked in my day, how God helped me to apply it to my life.
Well right now i have to get ready for work its only 3 hours but an an amazing 3 hours.

No comments: