Saturday, August 9, 2008

Struggle & Strength

Listening to: Shout Unto God by Hillsong United Look to You

Struggle & Strength:
My greatest struggle seems to come from my home, no support for my aspirations and blatant disregard for my feelings. Its been hard dealing with this my whole life, what makes it even harder is that its one person who my whole life i have looked up to but its like all i feel is anger aimed at me. I've lived my whole life trying to please her and now that I'm finally taking this route which has taken a lot of evaluation and prayer and trusting in God, still daggers are coming. This isn't new at all this has been my desire for a number of years. In my strength when i try on my own i always fail. Every time i decide to give up and leave it in God's Hands He just gives me this amazing peace and i see Him working in my situation.

My prayer is that God would continue to lead me down a path that gives Him the Ultimate Glory that He would help me to live a life that is pleasing in His sight and that in my weakness He will make me strong with His Strength and work through me.

This big step is still scary.

No comments: