Friday, August 8, 2008

Ordinary Me

God has done some extraordinary mind blowing things in my simple life. I just want to spill everything out but then i would be here all night typing so how about i just put in a nutshell for now as much as possible. The beginning of this week started with some struggle. I was upset because some friends i used to be very close to until you know people move on they are either in your life for a season or a lifetime. Well they were in my life for a wonderful couple of seasons they are mentioned in my last blog account. Oh yea i ramble by the way just a heads up and i jump subjects. SO anyway I was upset because something amazing happened in their life and i wasn't included in the loop i mean how could i if I'm not in their life, clearly but still i was hurt. So along with that i was dealing with pressure about the decision to go back to school and finally pursing what i feel God has set on my heart since i was younger. And dealing with bills and not being employed right now. It was just overwhelming, i hadn't been setting time for Quiet Time, Prayer, or even Bible Study. I was too busy youtubing and myspacing, little telltale signs were popping up giving me hints on my condition before it went bursting forth. Luckily my cousin Tirrell as online to hear me out and offer me some amazing Truth, i knew these truths you know God is Faithful and bigger than my issues but i just wanted to vent you know. Well the Spirit laid it upon my heart that i needed to do a reality check, a retreat away from the distractions getting back into whats important and that is my relationship with the Lord. I was getting too busy with those other things that i had my priorities all jacked up and God wanted to remind me about the importance of His time, my time and restoring balance in my life.

Those bills that i was worried about God put it to the side! God is an Awesome God! God is Bigger than my issues. If i ask Him, He will Provide!

This week has been amazing! God has restored me, He has given me renewed hope and He has replaced my worry with unspeakable joy. And He has showered me with His Love. He has been here right with me!

1 comment:

t.sterling said...

woot woot!

thats all i have to say for now ;o)