Thursday, May 21, 2009

Catch Up Wednesday


SO yea i know i haven't written in a couple of days i guess i opted to just try to fill this in as much as possible gonna go backwards. SO today I woke up this morning and decided to make a start of my day in an amazing and simple way I journaled and read my Bible and prayed :) couldn't get more simpler than that alot of times i make it way too complicated. Then i had breakfast and took a nap :) I got up at around 2 and came online I believe i just came on to find a program and install it onto my notebook but i have been on since and did not install what i set out to. I was talking to Fuzzy for a bit i wanted to go out but opted to just stay inside the rest of the night and go out tomorrow. I wanted to make a video so I did tonight its called Wonder and its a poem I just posted it on my YouTube page. Its a poem i wrote back in 05 when i was working in Borders Books as a cashier it was kewl that i found it today. Today was a pretty good day. God blew my mind with Luke 3, this morning i read Matthew 3, Mark 1 and Luke 3, oh man Luke is the man :).
Hmmm where was I sorry i clicked over to put my new video on Facebook :) like u needed to know that lol...anyways uhhh Yesterday was a great day as well I was home in bed just relaxing till about 12 and i was like lemme go and run those errands that my mom asked me to and yea God blew my mind, I went into this bookstore over on Lenox and talked with the part owner he was talking about his faith and the church he belongs to and the Pastor and Youth Pastor it was really great talking with him and he asked me to take some stuff over to the Goodwill since i was on my way so i was glad i was able to serve him. I bought some water on my way back cuz it was hot out and nice though and decided to make the second trip to the thrift store with the last bag.. why am i have de jja vu...okay...so uhh yea umm..I saw that there was a 28 pack of Poland spring on sale and i thought to myself wow i pay a dollar just for one i need to hop on this bargain so i bought it on my way back from the second trip it was 5 bucks that's really kewl and when i got to my building i saw some kids outside so i gave them some water and told them when they see me act like the know me in other words remember me. SO yea servant must have been yesterdays theme huh :) God is good.

No comments: