Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wow Wednesday


are all my days gonna have like these rhyme thingy or alliteration i think that's what its called lol who knows...
Yea today i had a great day i had a meeting with my Pastor's incredible meeting for real and I'm looking forward to working with this ministry i need to be faithful in it and active as well. So yea I'm really excited. Tonight i helped out a friend and just put up a quick video on YouTube about child trafficking and then walk going on in September its very interesting since I'm promoting it i think it would make sense that attend and try to donate and walk in it right??? Well i think so so i hope to be talking about it when i go in September. SO yea great day reflective as well and i also hung with an old friend and just listened to what she has been going through pretty much. SO now I'm going to this training in the morning its ummm Partnering with School: How Churches can Reach Youth through Schools so I'm really looking forward to attending this training and hope I'm not like OD busting out in cramps (tmi?) in the morning or something. So yes wow Wednesday it was great :)

No comments: