Sunday, May 17, 2009

Super Sunday


Ok I'm done with all the alliteration for real i don't know lol maybe. Today was a great day woke up at after 7 and typed up a schedule because i just thought it would be nice to have it in writing so its easier to follow and for memory and such. SO today just had one child and that was kewl we had worship and prayer, review of last weeks lesson, the lesson for today, snack and closing prayer. It went amazingly well God is good. And now i just got an idea for some videos in my style conversation lesson and question :) So yea after church i put everything away and Fuzzy helped then i checked out a quick meeting about Karaoke night then Fuzzy and I went to my grandmother's house we had a great time. I forgot how much of a great time i have when I am with family. She told us stories and she cooked us steak and veggies and candied yams. Then walked Fuzzy to the train station while talking and came home ate and had a nice sleep. So man yes today was amazing and in the morning I'm cleaning out the SGA office with Fuzzy so i should probably sleep soon so i can wake up on time but don't know when since i just had a 3 hour slumber.(2:06 A.M why is it always screwing up the time)

No comments: