Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thriving Thursday


Today was a great day i went to the seminar it was the same one as the last one i went to same info it was great I'm so glad i went because i received the answer to a question i had so that was really kewl. Plus a situation with a great friend Fuzzy was resolved so that was like yay God. And i went food shopping and it inspired me to do a video telling the story of the supermarket. So i did the video and i had fun doing it. Tomorrow or rather later today I'm going to Brina's graduation I'm so glad to be her friend and able to support her in her growth. Too bad I'm broke cant take her out to celebrate but i hope just being there will be good enough until i can get some funds. ON the phone trying to wrap up the rest of this evening. Gonna be doing some more preparation for Sunday. Post Production photo :) 2:05 AM Night yall