Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yay Monday!!


Aww man today was great woke up did some email checking and twittering and facebooking and such catching up with friends and praying for their needs. I went to a 20/20 Training meeting it was great. 20/20 Vision for schools churches partnering up with schools and being a resource and a change agent. And some revelations and things clicking or happening came over me today while at the meeting and I was just overjoyed for real!!! Last semester my first semester at school when i went to my Intro to Youth Ministry class and the professor asked about our areas of ministry i felt at a disadvantage because everyone there had a ministry that they led or co-led in. Although i felt disadvantage it was hard for me to feel discouraged because i was just like God brought me this far and i was just like for some reason i feel like next year I'm going to have a ministry I'm working in although i don't see anything now. And God has orchestrated that i am now the Children's Ministry Coordinator at my new home church. A church where i feel so comfortable its my niche i was writing about yesterday. It feels great every time i go. The second amazing thing today was that i was connected to everyone in some way basically almost everyone there knew someone i went to school with or knew my Pastor and i met this really kewl lady named Yolanda. The third mind blowing thing was i wanted to chill with Dawn today but i wasn't sure how with like my money situation and Dawn's errands i didn't wanna have to rush or make her feel rushed so anyway after networking and talking even talking outside of the building i finally said goodbye and started walking and praying and thinking about what i was going to eat for dinner and then i ran into Dawn oh man yea so we chatted and walked it was really kewl man what a day :)

No comments: